Girlchan Contest!! Girlchan Contest!!

Erm.

...I feel like since you've became so popular, your humor has somewhat diminished...Everything you make feels so forced now.

Pacman 3 Pacman 3

Entertaining

Great job animating and with the storyline...The reason why I gave you a 7 is because your pacing is terrible. At points the scenes really dragged on, especially with the overused fade to black scene transition. Work on your pacing, and your flashes will be amazing.

Sketched - Prospector Sketched - Prospector

Hmmm..

I've lived in Arkansas for 20 years and have yet to see anyone like this. :(

VG Exiles - Episode 2 VG Exiles - Episode 2

Great Overall.

I thoroughly enjoyed your flash. The fight scene was this flash's strong point, and was absolutely great. Though, there's MUCH room for improvement during the no fighting scenes. The drawings and backgrounds kept throwing me off, it's like the drawing style was constantly changing from scene to scene. The voice acting was overall good, though the Gambit voice definitely needed some work.

Overall, great flash. I look forward to see more from you.

McCain/Palin Voters McCain/Palin Voters

...*sigh*

I gave you a 2, but only for your decent animation.

There will always be radical people on EITHER side of politics. Sure, some "ignorant" people ( and by ignorant, racist people, lets say what you really mean, White rednecks) don't want to vote for Obama because he's black. And I agree that's wrong.

Although, how many black people voted for him just because he IS black? Many as well.

I approve of Obama, and respect him, but videos like this just make you look like a biased twat. Look at both sides of an issue, and maybe YOU won't be the ignorant one next time.

Resident Evil WUN! Resident Evil WUN!

Eh..

Truthfully, it seemed like you were just trying to attempt something like the Awesome flashes..and it just didn't happen..The jokes weren't that great, and the animation was often fast and confusing.

Heck, I even saw you still a few stand-up comedy jokes. -_-'

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Well..

I'm sorry but I don't find anything in this flash even remotely funny (Well..except for the MGS 3 part with snake dancing in the forest...they made me laugh hard)...Maybe if i was a few years younger i would be laughing at all of it, but all the parts that were intended to be funny look like they were thought up by someone who wants to seem funny, but isn't.

You guys are great flash artists though, and don't mind my review, the humor just wasn't my style.

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

ok...

The movie just came off as stupid to me..the graphics were ok and the music selection was awful...Nice attempt though

Oh and too whoever said linkin park sucks too, wtf? They weren't even in the music.

Halo: Funny Situations Halo: Funny Situations

Great graphics..

You have great animation, but nothing was funny at all...Im sure you could make some great action scenes of halo, or have someone help you with the humor, because the humor here was no existent.